Saturday, December 8, 2012

 
I just experienced my first gallery exhibition for children's book illustration as a member of the Children's Book Illustrators Grp.(CBIG). The show's theme was Mother Goose and I chose Humpty-Dumpty because of the images I saw in my mind. The challenge inspired me to create what you see here.
 
The show was curated so well at the Flinn Gallery, which was on the 2nd floor of the Greenwich Library in Greenwich Connecticut. It is a lovely space run by the Friends of Greenwich Library, a wonderful group of women. They took such loving care and were all so complimentary to our work. I felt very proud to have participated in such a well organized, professional exhibition with so many inspiring, talented artists.
 
If you have the time, enjoy a visit to the Flinn Gallery to see the exhibition before the show closes January 16, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment