Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Interactive Puzzle - from .swf to .html


Creating interactive puzzles for children has always been a favorite of mine. Presently, I am consumed with the goal of converting this game from an Flash .swf to an IOS mobile device-able app with a new, fun tool I discovered called Adobe Edge Animate. This genius software assists in creating animation and interactive content for the web, but most importantly, for mobile devices using HTML5, CSS3 and javascript.  This is Adobe's answer to the Flash software dilemna and great it is, as well as fun.

Mind you, I have found that my lack of knowledge in javascript does hold me back from really getting under the hood and cranking out what I feel is compelling and dynamic interactivity. But I am determined. Know any great javascripters out there? Let me know, please. The more javascript you know the easier it is to jump in and go to town and I learn more and more each day.


© 20012 A.E.Anderson. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment